The UMHB Police Department is not only here to provide protection and safety for our students, staff, faculty, and guests we are also here to assist you with other situations that may arise in the time you are here with us on campus.
- Outdoor Siren System upon activation of the siren system individuals should immediately move indoors for shelter and wait for further information.
- Telephone notification via text or voice message of pending weather conditions or campus alerts - Link form
- Call boxes located through out the campus that will directly call the officer on duty
- Internet Posting regarding emergencies
- Email Notification regarding emergencies
- Public broadcast through the local televisions and radio stations
- Officers patrolling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Vehicle jump starts
- Vehicle unlocks